Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings cover, also know as Home Insurance, protects the property itself and all the permanent fixtures and fittings.

It’s important to note that Buildings cover is a mandatory condition of any mortgage (the property is the security on which the lender loans you the funds). Therefore, if you have a mortgage, you must ensure that you have suitable Buildings cover in place at all times. At Plus Protect, we only work with insurers that provide cover that is acceptable to lenders.

Contents cover, is designed to protect all your personal belongings, including anything you would take with you if you were to move home; such as TV’s, any jewellery and furniture.

It’s extremely important to seek professional advice before arranging any Buildings and Contents cover. This is because there are so many essential things to consider when selecting the right type and level of Buildings and Contents cover such as:

  • The rebuild cost of your home
  • How to value of your possessions
  • Whether you need Accidental Damage
  • Whether you need Legal Protection
  • Whether you need Personal Possessions cover
  • Whether you need Pedal Cycle cover
  • The Cover Limits of your plan
  • The Exclusions and Limitations of your plan


Even if you already have Buildings & Contents cover in place, speak to Plus Protect today so we can review your cover and provide you with some competitive quotes to consider.

Plus Financial Group Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender

Get a quote now!

Call Plus Protect and ask to speak to one of our advisers for a protection plan built around your needs.

Our Partners